Who Should Attend: Any parent or family member who has a loved one that struggles with addiction/alcoholism
Where: New Castle Public Library
207 E. North Street
New Castle, PA 16101
To be held in 2nd floor meeting room
When: Every Wednesday from 6 – 7 p.m.
Why should you attend:
- Educate yourself about addiction and recovery
- Discover what you can do for your own wellness
- Hear true testimonies of someone’s journey to recovery
- Find a comfortable place to share your story
- Become acquainted with available services in Lawrence County
- Help others and build a cohesive support system
The Family Intervention Program is a FREE program facilitated by a Certified Recovery Support Specialist.
For more information, please call the Lawrence County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc. at (724) 658-5580.